palavras de ursa

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Way too long

Teitur-I was just thinking

I was just thinking that I have been missing you for way too long
There's something inside this weary head that wants us to love just instead
But I was just thinking, merely thinking
I've got loads of pictures
I've got the one of you in that dancing dress
But man I feel silly in that dim light
Just after doing you by the sight of My Kodak delights
I am sinking, merely sinking
I think about long distance rates instead of kissing you babe
I'm a singer without a song
If I wait for you longer my affection is stronger I,
I was just thinking, merely thinking
This boat is sinking
I'm tired of postcards, especially the ones with cute dogs and cupids
I'm tired of calling you, missing you, dreaming I've slept with you
Don't get me wrong I still desperately love you
Inside this weary head I just want us to love instead
But I was just thinking and thinking, merely thinking
I think about long distance rates instead of kissing you babe
And time is running me still
If I wait for you longer my affection is stronger
I was just thinking - I was just thinking
That I'm tired of calling you once a week
And thinking of long distance rates instead of kissing you
Baby I'm sinking, merely sinking

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 am, November 17, 2005, Blogger Luis Enrique said…

    Si, el blog "A arte de Fuga" es magnifico, es que tiene un ingrediente que a mi me mata Margarida, música clásica. Realmente muy bueno. Además que tiene unos artículos fabulosos. 10 puntos.
    Como está mi amiga da Madeira?. Gracias a tí amiga ya puedo colocar música en post, realmente fue de gran ayuda el mail que me mandaste con las indicaciones. Gracias y es siempre grata su visita a mi blog. Hasta ahora.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The 
Blogs Directory Estou no Blog.com.pt blog search directory BlogItalia.it - La directory italiana dei blog BloGalaxia Arts Blog Top Sites Blogz  Bitacoras.com Blogion.com - the definitive blog directory